Google Suche im Portal

Registrierung  English
 Home 
Museum Aktuell


MUSEUM
AKTUELL

Eur.
Museen

Eur.
Ausstellungen


SHOP


ExpoTime!


Media-BLOG

Eur.
Firmen


Verlag


Hilfreiches

Museen, Parks
und Zoos..








Museum, Parks & Zoos / Museums, parks & zoos

Ausstellungsbesucher, Museumsprofis und Journalisten finden hier ein Museumsportal mit einer Fülle an Zusatzinformationen sowie Angaben zu Sonderausstellungen, Leihausstellungen, nahen Klöstern, Kunsthändlern, historischen Hotels und Gaststätten. Abgedeckt werden analoge Museen, Ausstellungshallen, Science Centers, Botanische Gärten, Zoos etc (Definition nach ICOM, keine nur-digitalen Museen, keine Privatsammlungen oder verkaufende Privatgalerien). Geographisch decken wir ganz Europa, die europäische Türkei und Israel ab. SQL-Datenbankabfrage sowie oben Abfrage des gesamten Portals mittels Google. Viel Vergnügen!

Museen bitte beachten: Hier müssen Sie Ihre Daten online selbst pflegen! Wir helfen gerne.

This museum module covers Europe, European Turkey and Israel. According to ICOM we include analogue museums, exhibition halls, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos etc., not private collections, selling art galleries or digital-only museums. Additional hints to exhibitions, near monasteries, art dealers, historical hotels and restaurants. SQL-query with additional Google search tool for the whole portal. Enjoy!

Museums, please consider: Here you have to care for your own data via online CMS! We enjoy to help.

Standardsuche / Standard search
Suchtext / Search text:   
Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children
Suche in / Search by:
Name    PLZ/ZIP-Code  Ort/City  Volltext/Fulltext
( z.B. / f.e. : FI-20100 für/for Turku )

«  zurück / back
==> Land/Country="LT"   Bundesland/State="Klaipéda"
Google Info
- Nicht alle Länder und Museen sind bereits über Google map anzeigbar.
- Not all countries and all museums can already be shown with Google maps.

==> 50 Einträge gefunden / entries found

Saciai secondary school

LT- Saciai, Skuodas region (Klaipéda)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps




Info Telefon: +370-440-46738

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
"The exposition tells about the life and creativity of Matas Untulis." (Museums of Lithuania)



Palanga Amber Museum

17 Vytauto St.
LT-00101 Palanga / Polangen (Klaipéda)


Google Maps




Info Telefon: (370 460) 51319, (370 460) 535
Besucher-Email: pgm@takas.lt
http://www.pgm.lt/Gintaro_muziejus/turin...

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Lithuanian Art Museum

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Tuesday to Saturday 11.00-17.00.
Sunday and National Holiday Eve 11.00-16.00.June to August:
Tuesday to Saturday 10.00-20.00.
Sunday and National Holiday Eve 10.00-19.00 h.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
ermanent exhibition of amber, which reflects the centuries old history of amber formation, morphology and its global distribution. Amber objects and artworks.
 



Simonas Daukantas Museum

LT-5670 Kalviai, Skuodas Region (Klaipéda)


Google Maps





 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
ATTENTION: Visits only by arrangement.


 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"Life and Works of Simonas Daukantas (1793-1864);
Ethnographic Exposition;
Simonas Daukantas Granary

In the center of the town there is a monument built in 1993 to commemorate the first Lithuanian historian, Simonas Daukantas." (Museums of Lithuania)

 



Antano Moncio Namai Muziejus

S. Daukanto g. 16
LT-5720 Palanga / Polangen (Klaipéda)


Google Maps







Palanga Botanical Park

15 Vytauto St
LT-5720 Palanga / Polangen (Klaipéda)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps




Info Telefon: (+370-460) 49270, 49271
Besucher-Email: botanikosparkas@takas.lt

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours


 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
This landscaped garden is one of the prettiest, best-preserved, and best-kept parks in Lithuania's coastal region. In 1987 Count Felix Tiskevicius founded this park around the palace built the same year. The park was designed by the famous French landscape architect and botanist Eduard Fransua Andr‚ (1840-1911), who spent three summers in Palanga with his son Ren Eduard Andr (1867-1942) supervising the park's construction. They were assisted by the Belgian gardener Buyssen de Coulon.

 



The Memorial Farmstead of Dr. Jonas Sliupas

23 a. Vytauto Str.
LT-5720 Palanga / Polangen (Klaipéda)


Google Maps




Info Telefon: +370-460-54559

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
1 May to 1 October:
Monday to Sunday 12.00-19.00.
1 October to 1 May:
Wednesday to Sunday 11.00-17.00 h.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"Opened in 1995, the exposition illustrates the life and work of Dr. Jonas Sliupas (1861-1944), a prominent figure of Lithuania’s struggle for nationhood.

J. Sliupas (1861-1944), physician, publicist, and nationalist liberal activist. He studied history, philology, and law at the University of Moscow (1880-1881) and natural sciences in St. Petersburg (1882).
J. Sliupas accepted an offer to edit Ausra (The Dawn), the monthly of the Lithuanian national movement published at Lithuania Minor (East Prussia).
After secretly visiting Lithuania, he left for the United States in 1884. There he acquired a doctor of medicine degree from the University of Maryland Medical School (1891) and began practicing among Lithuanian immigrants.
Sliupas was one of the most noted and energetic Lithuanian-American activists of his time. During the 35 years he spent in the United States, he founded and edited one publication after another.
In publications he promoted a materialist and atheist liberalism, frequently attacking the clergy and faithful, in the harshest of terms, as exponents of a regressive and unenlightened menthality.
Dr. J. Sliupas founded, alone or in collaboration with others many organizations: Friends of Lithuania, Alliance of All the Lithuanians in America, Lithuanian Learned Society, Lithuanian Freethinkers’ Alliance and Lithuanian Socialist Alliance.
During World War I Sliupas was prominent in the action to reestablish independent Lithuania. He chaired the Lithuanian Autonomy Fund, which provided financial help for the reconsruction of Lithuania, and was a member of the American Lithuanian Council.
In 1917 he took part in Lithuanian conferences in Russia and Sweden.
In 1919 he helped organize the Lithuanian mission in London and served on the Lithuanian delegation at the Paris Peace Conference. Returning to Lithuania in the summer of 1919, he was appointed his country’s first minister to the states of Latvia and Estonia.
From 1925-30 he taught history of medicine at the University of Kaunas.
He was awarded honorary doctoral degrees by the university’s medical, humanities, and law faculties.
In 1933 he was elected mayor of Palanga.
He withdrew from Lithuania in anticipation of the second Soviet invasion (1944); he died in Berlin in 1944." (Museums of Lithuania)

 



Curonian Spit Inhabitants' Trades Exposition

G. D. Kuverto str. 2
LT-5872 Nida / Nidden (Klaipéda)


Google Maps




Info Telefon: +370-469-52372

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
September-June:
On Tuesdays - Sundays from 11.00 to 17.00 h.
July - August:
On Tuesdays - Sundays from 11.00 to 19.00 h.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The exposition presents traditional trades of the Curonian Spit inhabitants such as fishing, crow catching.
The rich collection of fishing tackle is displayed, as well as models of small craft, the small Curonian boat (kurenas) and the big Curonian boat.

 



Zemaitija National Park, Plateliai Visitor Centre

Didzioji 8
LT-90420 Plateliai (Klaipéda)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps



Kontakt / Contact:
Fax.: +370 448 49337

Info Telefon: +370 448 49231
Besucher-Email: info@zemaitijosnp.lt
http://www.zemaitijosnp.lt/index.php?id=...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
I-IV – 8:00-17:00
V – 8:00-15:45
Lunch-hour: 12:00-12:45
Rest days: Saturday, Sunday
Visit the Exposition of Nature!

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The Zemaitija National Park was established in 1991 in an attempt to protect the typical Zemaiciai (Lowlands) landscape, some 150 old farmsteads, and a popular site of worship - Zemaiciu Kalvarija. the park covers a territory of 20 thousand hectares.
Among the numerous ancient castle hills and settlements in the Zemaitija National Park, Zemaiciu Kalvarija is one of the most interesting. It was first mentioned in written sources in 1253 when it was still called Gardai. At the present time the settlement boast a complex of structures that were used for worship as early as the 9th century and 19 Roman Catholic chapels, built in the 18th - 20th centuries.
Of the water bodies on the territory of the park, Lake Plateliai is by far the largest (1210 ha) and most beautiful. The town of Plateliai, situated on the shore of the lake, is the seat of the park's administration and also a popular tourist place. The church and its belfry are architectural monuments. There is also a beautiful park, a yachting club and a number of holiday centres in Plateliai.
About fifty per cent of the park's territory is woodlands, mostly fir-tree forests. The woods of Paplateliai, Plokstine, Stribaiciai and others are the habitat of a number of rare and protected bird species, such as Haliaetus albicilla, Falco piligrimus and Gavia arctica.

 



Castle Museum

4 Pilies St
LT-91240 Klaipeda / Memel (Klaipéda)


Google Maps





 
Träger/Financial provider:
Lithuania Minor History Museum

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"In the northwestern part of the castle-site the archaeological investigations are taking place during which secret entrances are restored, archaeological exposures and remaining castle bastions are preserved.
A conception for two expositions of the Museum is ready (“Military activities of the Curonians” and “Castle and Town from the 13th to the 17th centuries”), virtual designs for expositions. The first stage of work should be completed in 2002. At that time the Museum will open its door for visitors." (Museum of Lithuania)

 



Lithuania Minor History Museum

6 Didzioji Vandens St
LT-91246 Klaipeda / Memel (Klaipéda)


Google Maps



Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +370-46-410523

Info Telefon: +370-46-410524
Besucher-Email: info@mlimuziejus.lt, mlieismu@takas.lt
http://www.mlimuziejus.lt...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Tuesday to Saturday 10.00-18.00 h.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"In 1964 the first permanent exposition was arranged.
In 1966 the subsidiary of the Klaipeda Ethnography Museum was established as the Curonian Spit History Museum and all exhibits related to the Curonian Spit and the Curonian Bay were transferred to it.
In 1967 the Sea Section was established in the Ethnography Museum and afterwards it developed into an independent museum - Lithuanian Sea Museum.
On June 17, 1988 the Klaipeda Ethnography Museum was renamed as the Lithuania Minor History Museum. The ancient framework buildings located in the old city, Didzioji Vandens St., were transferred to the Museum.
Founder of the museum is Municipality of Klaipeda City.
Main collections:
Archaeology;
Cartography;
Numismatics;
Ethnography;
History (documents, printings, iconography)." (Museums of Lithuania)
Picture: Administration

 



 Seite/page [1/5]  
   vor / forward   ans Ende / to the end
 
 « zurück / back

 
Museumshinweis

Tsurikrufn!

Tsurikrufn!

Aski-Projekt 2021:
''1700 Jahre jüdi­sches Leben in Deutschland''

ART RESTORE



 
KONSERVATIVe


Der neue Eipper

<b><center>Der neue Eipper</center></b>

Materialtechnisches Grundwissen für Kunsthistoriker, Händler und Sammler

eBook, lieferbar auf USB-Stick oder CD.


Wenn Sie mitreden wollen

<br>Wenn Sie mitreden wollen

ISBN 978-3-932704-89-5
60 Seiten mit 58 Abbn.,
eBook auf CD

NEU: Thesaurus für Orientteppiche und Kelims

<b>NEU: Thesaurus für Orientteppiche und Kelims</b>

ISBN 3-932704-09-6, ausgeliefert auf CD oder USB-Stick
Der Thesaurus beinhaltet folgende Teile:
•MATERIAL
•FÄRBETECHNIK
•TEPPICH-TECHNIK UND MATERIALPARAMETER
•PRODUKTIONSSTÄTTEN (ALLGEMEINE BEGRIFFE)
•TEPPICHLÄNDER UND TEPPICHORTE
•TEPPICHART
•TEPPICH-TEIL
•TEPPICHFORMAT UND -FUNKTION
•TEPPICH-DEKOR
•FLACHGEWEBE
•BESCHRIFTUNG
•BERUFSBEZEICHNUNG
•ANTIKIEREN, KONSERVIEREN, NACHBEHANDELN, RESTAURIEREN
•SCHADENSBILD

Mehr Infos durch Klick aufs Bild!

Stay alert!

Stay alert!

Hier finden Sie Updates zum Buch "Fälschungserkennung".
Neueste Einträge:
Keine Venus, kein Trinkgefäß - ist der vermisste seltsame Hohlkörper von Aufhausen nichts als ein plumper Fehlbrand?
Kunsthändler verliert Prozess um angebliches Uecker-Bild
Keine Fälschung, sondern ein zweifach geschöntes Original des 16. Jh.
Gefälschte Qumran-Fragmente
Giuliano Ruffini and Pasquale Frongia
Neues zu de Caro oder: Die Bilder trügen - Der Fuchs verliert sein Fell, nicht aber seine Eigenschaften



 

© 2004-2021 by Manfred Gross Internetservice - YIPI
Staffelhofer-Weg 9 - D-66989 Petersberg
Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ausgewiesene Marken gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Website erkennen Sie die AGB und die Datenschutzerklärung an.
Museum-Aktuell übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.